Thursday, October 23, 2008

Introduction




Well I think this is past due, a blog dedicated to us out sailing. I figured we have enough people asking about our adventures, that this would be the most useful way to immortalize us forever and it gives me an exuse to blog.


We all grew up in the Puget Sound and I have been sail boat racing since I was 12. My wife joined the fun about 11 years ago and has been hooked ever since.



One day I decided that I needed to own my own sail boat and I purchased a hotfoot 20, "Feisty Goat" and went racing. The only problem was my wife and I needed crew, so that is where Joey and Kevin entered the picture. After they were both hooked, Joey went out and procured us a B-25 to race to the crap out of. This would allow us to all sail at the same time and compete in some longer distance racing.

The B is a great platform and has provided us with hours of great fun and stories. I won't mention how much money has been thrown at this thing in the name of speed, but we have some good gear and we seem to go faster everytime we sail.


I will attempt to go back and catalog our past races one at at time. So stay tuned for that!


We have been racing her for three years now, so between my two kids and two dogs, that might take a while to get this all put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment